Translate Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Video: Microsoft TellMe vs Apple Siri

Microsoft’s Craig Mundie last week said that Siri was nothing special, and Microsoft’s own voice capabilities have been around for over a year. Why have Siri become so popular whereas many may not even have heard of ‘TellMe’? The answer according to Microsoft is ‘good marketing’.
People are infatuated with Apple announcing it. It’s good marketing, but at least as the technological capability you could argue that Microsoft has had a similar capability in Windows Phones for more than a year, since Windows Phone 7 was introduced.

3 comments:

  1. DEAR I NOT THINK BLOG AS A GREAT WAY OF EARNING I AM EARNING SO I WOULD SUGGEST U TO EARN BY ONLINE JOBS I AM EARNING $25 A DAY SO PLZ DO ONLINE JOB I AM GIVING U 1 LINK AS WELL http://www.onlinejobsopen.com/?id=879510

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali . And Shiza Thanks for Link.

    ReplyDelete